Friday, March 6, 2015

We visited Now You See Me 2nd Act film set



Today we went to visit a film set... But it was not just any film set, it was Now You See Me: The 2nd Act's set! How did we get there? Our mentor and the nicest actor in the world, Mark Ruffalo had invited us...












Here are the feedback from our students;




When I came face-to-face with Mr. Ruffalo, I was very surprised and happy. We went on the magicians' stage and saw that they used lots of dummies instead of real people to make up the audience. When I sat in between them, I was a bit scared of them! I also got to see the 360 degree camera and meet with other members of the cast and crew. - Yubing from year 7






This trip was a lot of fun! We saw the film set. Mr. Mark Ruffalo was very friendly. I saw how they made a movie. I also met with Dave Franco, Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson. The producer, Bobby Cohen gave us all hats. I was happy and very emotional. I learned that it is hard to make films.
Franceska from Year 8













We had a Skype Interview with Mark Ruffalo before our Christmas Break. When I learned that I was going to see him face-to-face, I was ecstatic. I had drawn his portrait with my left hand, because I had burnt my right hand when I had tried to cook at home. I knew that it was the only chance to give it to him personally. Mark Ruffalo welcomed us and introduced us to the others. When we were on set, we also met with Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg and Dave Franco. The producer Bobby Cohen gave us Now You See Me 2nd Act Hats as a souvenir. The cameramen explained about the cameras and allowed us to try them. It was the best thing that happened to me. I learned how hard making a movie is, but everything was amazing!

Maria from Year 9

 Today we went to Excel Building to see the set of Now You See Me 2nd Act and to visit Mr. Mark Ruffalo. We saw all the cameras and different size of lenses. We met with Dave Franco, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg and Lizzie Caplan.
Unfortunately, we could not stay there for the day, because Mr. Ruffalo had to leave earlier. However, I enjoyed our visit a lot. - Rajiv from Year 9






More pics from our visit:






























No comments:

Post a Comment